Helping Families Cope
Serving the Sea Islands Since 1972
The mission of Sea Island Adult Day Care is to promote care in a home-like environment through diverse programs designed to promote health and independence within and beyond our facility.
We provide nursing care and health services, meals, transportation and therapeutic activities in a safe environment.
- Safe and Secure Environment
- Cultural and Educational Activities
- Improvement in Mental & Physical Health
- Enhanced or Maintained Level of Independence
- Socialization and Peer Support
- Appetizing and Nutritiously Balanced Meals
- Convenient Transportation Assistance
- Specializing in Alzheimer’s Respite
- Alzheimer’s Association Support Group Meetings
Our professionally trained staff consists of RNs, Certified Nursing Assistants, Personal Care Assistants and Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists who work with the clients to restore mobility and maximize independence. We accept private pay, Alzheimer’s Association grant and other funding options to cover our services.